2011/12/30

My Wish For the New Year 2012


 
 Athens 


.... I wish each and every one of you my friends, to have good health and happiness.  

….I wish every nation will have the strength to get through it’s  problems.  And this greedy war to stop this year, with peace.  

…..I wish Greece,  gets back on its feet, and stop the suffering of many.

….. I wish Europe would get through this crisis, united.  
 
….I wish 2012 brings peace and prosperity to every nation. Let's all hope that this will be a year filled with progress, healing, equilibrium and wisdom.

…. I wish all year, to see only photos like these full of joy, from all countries over the world.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
 

 Moscow


Each year, New Year’s Day represents many things. It can represent, renewal, a fresh start, a better way to look at the world, and to learn from our mistakes of the past. Whether this pertains to an entire world, country, family, or individual, the New Year makes us reflect.
In this end of the year, I want to thank you for welcoming Let’s Decorate Online into your home. This first year of my blog has been exciting, and I have met many new people worldwide, that I cherish building our friendships into 2012.
My gift to you are these gorgeous images of New Year’s celebrations around the world… enjoy!



London

Amsterdam

Sydney

Singapore

Berlin

Jakarta

Hong Kong

  London

New York

Dubai

Beirut

 Paris



Let’s be together
Happy New Year my friends!!!
Renia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Contacting Us!